Steering business growth & profitability; global expansion & consolidation and bold inspirational leadership
30 years of experience in various disciplines including General Management, Project Finance and Marketing, majority of the span being in the Oil & Gas Pipe Industry
Since March 2019, he has taken up Vice Chairman role at Jindal Tubular USA with a 30% stake in the company
Career at a Glance
- While serving in senior positions including CEO role, Mr. Mishra secured deals for Welspun as major supplier for prestigious pipeline projects like Rex - Kinder Morgan, Ruby – Elpaso, Keystone - TransCanada, Independence Trail - Enterprise (the Deepest Off Shore Pipeline Project in the world) and many more for all Oil & Gas majors in the world like Statoil, BP, TransCanada, Enbridge, Kinder Morgan, Maharashtra Seamless, Indian Oil, Gas Authority of India Ltd., Oil & Natural Gas Corporation, Oil India Ltd., Saudi Aramco, Gazprom, Total, Exxon, Chevron, Shell, Tenaris, Enterprise Products Partners, Ecopetrol, EQT, Columbia Gas, Gazprom.
- Took business from one unit to multiple units taking manufacturing capacities to leadership position across the globe including USA. During his tenure, he has to his credit, successfully managed 3 JVs with industry leaders in respective fields from Germany, Saudi Arabia and Malaysia.
- In January 2009, Ferro Tech India Pvt Ltd was started as personal venture to service the Steel Industry, E & P and Energy. Ferro Tech India came into being with 2 offices in Mumbai and Delhi and a work force of 10 people and since then, has started trading and representing for products like Ferro Alloys, Valves etc.
- He is a well reputed professional and leading expert in International Oil & Gas Steel Linepipe industry.
After relinquishing his last role as MD-CEO of Welspun Corp since January 2017, Mr. Mishra is now fully focussing on developing his group companies to pursue his ambition of creating a global enterprise to provide one stop solution for various stakeholders in the pipeline industry.
Credentials / Education
- Recognised by the leading business magazine “Business World” as the “No. 1 Most Valuable CEO” for the year 2008 in the Materials sector and “No.5 Most Valuable CEO” in the All Industry Basis. Was again recognised in 2009 as “No.6 as Most Valuable CEO” in all India basis.
- Frequent speaker at business conferences, TV broadcast, motivational leadership etc.
- Master in Business Administration (Finance and Marketing)
- Among the highest paid professional CEOs in the country with annual compensation rated at a position ranging from No.1 to No.8 by Business Standard/ Business Today.
Customers handled and worked with by the team members in their professional capacities
Steel Industry : SAIL, Tata Steel, JSW Steel, Essar Steel, JSPL, JSL, Carpenter Technology, POSCO, TISCO, JFE, ArcelorMittal, Voestalpine, Dillinger, TMK, Severstal, Azovstal
Oil & Gas Industry : Statoil, BP, TransCanada, Enbridge, Kinder Morgan, Maharashtra Seamless, Indian Oil, Gas Authority of India Ltd., Oil & Natural Gas Corporation, Oil India Ltd., Saudi Aramco, Gazprom, Total, Exxon, Chevron, Shell, Tenaris, Enterprise Products Partners, Ecopetrol, EQT, Columbia Gas, Gazprom.
Geographical Experience : The professionals associated have experience of dealing with customers and suppliers and investors in China, Argentina, Russia, USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, UK, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Columbia, Peru, Mexico, Malaysia, Thailand, Norway, Netherlands